Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

C Nelson, Other/Just Looking in 85260

Is this home still under contract? or is it back on the market?

Asked by C Nelson, 85260 Fri Feb 5, 2010

This question is about this property:…

C. Nelson

Dear C:

Sorry this property is under contract. Trulia's records are not as up to date as the MLS. Trulia is good at getting an idea for prices and the market. However, to save yourself time, the MLS data has all of the up to the minute selling information.

See my website for a free MLS data search with no registration:

Don't rule out a foreclosure property. This is a great time to buy. As you probably know, the $8,000 tax credit has been re-instated for first timers or those that have not owned in three years. There is now a $6,500 Tax credit for existing homeowners. Additionally if you do purchase a foreclosure property, free grant money (up to 22% of the purchase price) is available if you live in the home for periods of 5, 10, or 15 years. This makes inexpensive homes already, even more affordable. The free grant money is available through the state of Arizona. See the link for "Free Grant Money" at: Some cities do not presently qualify for the grant money, Scottsdale may be one of them. Check in with the State from time to time to see if the home you are looking at from the MLS data search is in a qualifying area.

If I can answer any more questions or show you some homes or land, feel free to give me a call. I would be pleased to help you.

Regards, Jeff

Jeff Masich, Realtor®
Arizona Homes and Land
Scottsdale, Arizona
HomeSmart Real Estate
Web Reference:
This home at 7619 E Starla Dr, Scottsdale AZ 85255 is pending sale.
It is a short sale was originally offered for $399,000. It has been on the market for 61 days.
The current owner paid $416,000 for this home on 9/23/04.
The scheduled foreclosure auction is 2/18/2010 for a total price of $427,000.

Claudia Scott
John Hall & Associates
Scottsdlale, AZ
It is PENDING (under contract) waiting to close.

If you are not working with a Professional Buyer's Agent to help you find the perfect home, you may want to consider hiring one. Their services are usually FREE of charge (the seller pays their fee) and can be very valuable.

I hope this helps.

FREE list with pictures and details updated daily!