Property Q&A in Milwaukee>Question Details

S-buehler, Home Buyer in Milwaukee, WI

Is this home still on the market??? Is it a foreclosuire??

Asked by S-buehler, Milwaukee, WI Sat Aug 13, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3045344824-3019-N-62nd-St-Mil…

Answers

4
This home is available, it in not a foreclosure. If you'd like to see it contact me, text, email or call, I'd be happy to show it to you.
Have a great day!
414-617-6728
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 13, 2011
Hello Mr. (Mrs?) Home Buyer!

Yes, this home is still on the market...in fact it's been on the market for 159 days. These cute, but older Milwaukee bungalows are always great homes...this one was built in 1945. These houses are built to last...they have character and craftsmanship to boot.

I would love to help you...please let me know if you would like to see this home, or other homes that are nearby, or in a similar price range!

Kris Plechaty @ First Weber Group Realtors
262-720-5157
Hello - this brick cape cod is still available. If you have not set an appointment to view, here is more info for you: square footage is 1258! assessed by City of Milwaukee at 113,800......great value at list price. if you do not have a mortgage pre-approval as yet, please do so a/s/a/p since any property you expect to purchase will require this with the paperwork. Regards, Joyce Muecke, RE/MAX Realty 100, 414-688-3604
Web Reference: http://www.joycemuecke.com
Yes it is and it is not a forclosure. If you would like to take a look at it, please give me a call. My name is Mary Decordova with Homestead Realty. 414- 461 4040