Property Q&A in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Joe Lamica, Other/Just Looking in Daytona Beach, FL

Is this home still on the market. Can anyone tell me the sales history and recent comp's.?

Asked by Joe Lamica, Daytona Beach, FL Tue May 24, 2011

I also want someone to find out if this house can close in 30 days.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080755995-1630-Pheasant-Poin…

Answers

5
Please Call the listing agent team at 843-839-9870 for details
Joe,
When closing a property that is a short sale all agents are best to advise their customers or clients that patience with the process will result in successful results. It also depends on the sellers cooperation, the listings agents thorough dilligence & the selling agents following up. If you have any questions feel free to call me directly.
Christine House
8432156831
Hi Joe, Yes the house is still in active standings at this time. Typically short shorts will take at least 3 to sometimes 6 months to be finalized. There are so many great homes available here on the Grand Strand that you could close in 30 days ( I've just closed on two in the past 30 days with out of state clients). My Aunt also lives in Clifton Park, NY as well--small world. Just email me and we'll get started today! kknaffle@sc.rr.com
Joe. Yes this house is still on the market, if you want call or email me and I will gladly send you some comps so we can make a well informed offer decision. As for closing in 30 days, this is a short sale so closing in this time frame is highly unlikely. I can help you with the short sale process and understanding of it as well. These transactions can return some good deals but they do require time and patience to let the process run. Please contact me for details. I have a great approval rate with short sales and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Good luck.. Nathan
Nathan@DocksideMyrtleBeach.com
Dear Joe,

As of this writting, Yes it is still listed as active. Please send me your email to seaandsandrealty@gmail.com and I will email you the listing along with some input that you may want concerning "SHORT SALES".

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com