Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

isaiahjackso…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is this home still on the market?

Asked by isaiahjackson1026, Austin, TX Fri Sep 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074026753-223-Vailco-Ln-Aust…

Answers

7
This home went under contract on 8/22, so it will most likely close in the next couple of weeks. I would be happy to keep you updated with the current contract.

Also, I would be happy to set up your own personal website showing you only homes that meet your criteria. In addition to the real time information and updates, I think you would enjoy the detailed information and interactive features.

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you would like information on any home.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Thank you for your question isaihjackson1026.

The home has been sold. I would be happy to help you search for other properties. Please feel free to contact me at 512.484.6744 or by email douglasrparker@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hi -

It looks like somebody has put in an offer on that specific house.

But - if you want you can also make an offer, or if you want I can show you other houses similar in size, style and in that area of town. There are many great homes in that area, some with even more features than that one has.

Let me know and let's go take a look!

Cheers,

Eric

-----------------------------
e::Eric@EricEstate.com
p::512.712,5842
g::Google+
w::Austin Real Estate
t::@EricEstate
f::ericestate
-----------------------------
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Joe, you may want to confirm....MLS shows it to be PB, not AC.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
This home is pending backup as of 8/22/2012. Should you wish to pursue its purchase, please contact me at 512-423-5707.Charlotte Brigham, Broker, MBA
Isaiah, looks like this home went under contract last month, however it is it a "Contingent" contract which means the buyer probably needs to sell their house to qualify to buy this one. That is what's called a contingency. Therefore, they are still showing the home and accepting offers. If you're not yet working with a Realtor and would like to discuss working together, I'd be happy to then show you the home and perhaps present an offer if you so choose. At that point the current buyer with the contingent contract would have the choice of walking away and getting their deposit back, If the seller wanted to accept your offer, or putting up additional earnest money typically to waive the contingency. If they do waive the contingency and decide to move forward and the contract goes solid, I'd be happy to help you find something similar that is available. I know the market well, am one of the top rated agents in Austin, and do not charge you anything for my extensive services. I have a great team of lenders, inspectors, title people, etc. all at our disposal.

Please contact me if I may be of assistance and I will do all I can to help!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor, Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1Real Estate company, 512-261-4415
Isaiah,

this home went under contract on 08 / 22 after 219 days on the market.

Guy E. Gimenez ABR, CRS, GRI
Broker / Owner
The PowerHouse Group
512-731-5613
guy@phgbrokers.com
http://www.phgbrokers.com