Marlisahughes, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is this home still for sale? who can I contact? I signed up fot realtytrac and it is not listed there

Asked by Marlisahughes, Austin, TX Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3090079142--Killian-Way-Ra…

Answers

2
I suggest you cancel your subscription to Realty Trac and stop wasting your money. Find a local Realtor that will guide you thru the process and help you find the homes that are REALLY for sale. They will be able to give you the real scoop so you don't needlessly spin your wheels. Plus your Realtor is FREE and you'll get far better info from them rather than a subscription site. I use Realty Trac to augment my business, but it not the main tool I use.

If you don't know a Realtor, please let me know. I have several great associates that will be pleased to assist you. Good luck!

Ray Wright
Direct: 951-354-1303
email: RayWright@kw.com
Marlisa, The home on Killian Way is not currently in the MLS as an active listing. There are several other homes in that neighborhood that are for sale, 2 on Dover Ct the next street over. If you would like me to email those to you to preview, just send me your email address to Ken@Kenreiley.com. You can also text or call me at 760-668-5772. Thanks