Property Q&A in Amarillo>Question Details

Harvinder Ka…, Home Buyer in Amarillo, TX

Is this home still for sale. I want to know exactly what my options are and do not want to later figure that the one i liked was allready sold.

Asked by Harvinder Kaur, Amarillo, TX Thu Jul 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3057444098-4606-Van-Winkle-Dr…

Answers

5
Yes, 4606 Van Winkle is still showing to be available. If you would like to look at it, please call me at 806-674-8503
This home is still for sale. If you would like to view this property please let me know.
This home is most certainly still for sale. It is in a wonderful neighborhood. If you have any questions about this property or any others in Amarillo or surrounding areas. Please feel free to contact me either by phone or email.

Hi Harvinder, yes this home is available for sale. Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions or to schedule a private showing of this home. Thanks