Property Q&A in Danbury>Question Details

Mannybmartin…, Home Buyer in Danbury, CT

Is this home still for sale?

Asked by Mannybmartinez, Danbury, CT Wed Apr 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/Danbury/sold/351569-…

Answers

7
No, this home is not listed.
Dear Manny,
As you can see from the past answers, this home is not available at this time. Similar homes are on the market currently such as Chamber Dr, or Southern Boulvard. If you like to receive the list of available homes similar to the requested one, please conatct me via cell phone or by email.
Margaret Nagy
No this home is not currently MLS listed. It was last listed June 2012 or 290K.
No this home is not listed in a local MLS. It was last listed June 2012 for 290,000
Yes there will be an open house Sunday 4/14/2012. Please feel free to call 203-947-4149. We will be offering special incentives for this weekend only.
Lisa
No, they had it both for sale and rent and ended up renting it last June.There is one available in that same development for $277,000. If you have any interest, please give me a call,
This condo was rented in June 2012. It was for sale and for rent last year. If lease is for 1 year it may be coming on the market soon.
If I can help you find something similar just let me know.
Ray