Property Q&A in Bellmore>Question Details

brothersm3, Other/Just Looking in 10002

Is this home still for sale?

Asked by brothersm3, 10002 Mon Mar 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

According to MLS, unfortunately the property closed on 1/21/2010; for available area properties check out
I reference to the home it was sold In 2010. There are other amazing homes available on the South Shore. I would be happy to forward to you, so you may have an opportunity to preview online first. We will make sure the property has
No, but there are three more available on the same street if you are interested.

If you would like to make your searching a little easier, I would be happy to provide you with a free account on Listing Book. It is attached to the MLS and once you enter your preferences, it will provide you with every property currently available, notify you when new matching properties come on line and when homes over your maximum spending limit are reduced into your requirements.

All it takes is a first name, last name & email address and will not tie you into any one particular Realtor. Let me know if you are interested. 631-425-6150
According to MLS, this house was sold back in January 2010