Property Q&A in Bella Vista>Question Details

Trylee, Home Buyer in Bella Vista, AR

Is this home still for sale ?

Asked by Trylee, Bella Vista, AR Sat Aug 20, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1085404932-7-Kyle-Ln-Bella-Vi…

Answers

5
Hello again!
This home has been off the market for nearly 2 years is not currently for sale. Although it shows 'Pending Contract' on the link you provided, it isn't current information. Not sure how that happens on national websites, but sometimes it does.
My husband lived in the exact same model, from the same builder as this one, about 6 years ago. He loved the house and the floor plan is awesome! There may be others similar to this one for sale at this time, or other homes just like this one, and I would be happy to check for you, if you'd please contact me via email or by phone.
Thank you, in advance,
Helen Dansker
Crye-Leike Realtors, Bella Vista Branch
(479) 903-0365, (479) 876-6900, ext. 1028
Hi Trylee

This home is not currently on the market. I would be happy to help you find a simular home. If you would like to give me a call we could talk about what you are looking for in your next home.

Phil Hillerman
479-644-5150,
Crye Leike Realtors Bentonville/Bella Vista.
Sorry to tell you that that house last sold back in Nov of '09. If I can check any others for you, I will be happy to. Thanks, Paul Otto
This home has not been on the market since the listing expired in October of 2009. It was on the market for $129,900 when it expired.
Hello Trylee,
I am not seeing this home to be for sale currently, but I will certainly look into it further. If you would like for me to contact you, please email me at helen.dansker@crye-leike.com your address or phone number, or visit my website: http://www.bentonville-bellavista-nwahomes.com

Thank you for your inquiry!
Helen