Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

amanda_gnz20…, Other/Just Looking in Austin, TX

Is this home still being rented out?

Asked by amanda_gnz2010, Austin, TX Sun Feb 12, 2012

I use to live in this home as a kid and i know when my parents sold the house another relator bought it to put it up for lease. I was just wandering if it was still being leased out because whenever it's back up for rent i would be very interested in renting it! email me at amanda_gnz2010@yahoo.com thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24898680-7408-…

Answers

3
Dear Amanda,
The home in question has been sold twice in the last decade. Once October 4th, 2002 and again on December 18th, 2006. According to the MLS the last time it leased was October 16th 2002. It is not actively listed in the MLS at this time.
sincerely,
Betina
According to the Travis County appraisal district, the home is owned by

NISHINO SUSANNE
Mailing
Address
PO BOX 1624
BUDA, TX 78610-1624

You should write her a letter expressing your interest in the propery
Hi Amanda,

Good Morning! I am not seeing that this home has ever been leased out after it was sold back in 2006. That is data from the MLS and, of course, the owner could be leasing it out privately (without MLS input). If I can answer any other questions for you, feel free to send me an e-mail at plpeck@hotmail.com. If you are looking for a home to rent, I would be happy to help.

Pamela Peck
HomeCity Real Estate
512-609-9877