Property Q&A in Bethesda>Question Details

janelle781, Home Buyer in Bethesda, MD

Is this home still available for sale? Is this asking price accurate?

Asked by janelle781, Bethesda, MD Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106050462--Autumn-Gate-Ln…

Answers

5
Janelle,

The price posted is the loan amount and not the property value. You can't buy a car in Bethesda for $335,000...pun intended. These home owners have been served with the first "Notice of default" which is the first phase of the foreclosure process in Maryland which can take up to 631 days.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 1, 2013
Realtytrac is not a good source for available homes. As shown here this home is only in default. They may be late on their mortgage with every intention of paying in full. Or they may be planning a short sale. IF it ever goes to foreclosure sale it would be 6 - 18 months down the road. I feel this site is very misleading.
Hello Janelle,

The first step in the home buying process is to get pre-approved for your mortgage. You can start this by going to my online link. Click here and enter your information so I can run numbers for you: https://6760686183.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx?&… .
After you hit SUBMIT, I will be able to access your information through our secure website and will run figures for you right away.
This does not obligate you to use Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, although we do appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
I am looking forward to working with you and helping you get the keys to your new home!

Catherine S Purcell

Senior Mortgage Loan Originator
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
catherinep@fairwaymc.com
cell: 202 573-6035
office: 617 456-1700

NMLS# 19172 FIMC NMLS #2289 MA license# MLO194172
Hi

Looking up this property in MLS it does not show up, either as sold, active or under contract within the last year. It looks like this property is behind on its payments and the bank is starting the foreclosure process, but the property has not been put on the market via an agent yet.

Melissa
Hi Janelle,
Unfortunately, there are websites on the internet that try to capture "late mortgage payments" to get you to sign up for their services. Realtors are the only ones that have truly "foreclosure" listings for sale. I specialize in foreclosures and short sales, which are rare in certain parts of Montgomery County, but they do come up. Just let me know if I can help you in your search. :-)Christine