amor_6960, Real Estate Pro in Palm Springs, CA

Is this home still available and if backup there are any backup offers !!!?

Asked by amor_6960, Palm Springs, CA Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102990348-68401-Walker-St-Ca…

Answers

5
Yes, this home is available as of this morning. I don't believe it will last long as it is in great condition and has a private pool.
Judy
Instead of using a site like this to find a home on your own, I suggest you use a professional to help you. A professional like one of the three agent who previously answered this question before me.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor. If you're using cash, great. But if you're using a loan, then your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important. Good Luck!

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
This property is currently Pending. It has moved out of the "Back Up Offer" stage. All contingencies have been met and with only funding to complete the transaction.
The status for this bank owned property is listed as 'pending' (12/07/12).

There are other homes in the area for sale under $100,000. If you would like help in your search feel free to contact me.

Meg Maryatt
Windermere Real Estate
DRE# 1909228
(760) 238-6006
A single detached home with a ground pool,no hoa,or mellos roos in safe area!!!!!
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013
A single detached home with a pool !!!! no Hoa or Mellos roos in a safe area ???
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013
Sale is pending,seller iis Not accepting backup offers