Property Q&A in Macomb>Question Details

Liz Formell, Renter in Macomb, IL

Is this home still available? And how much are they seeking for rent/mortgage?

Asked by Liz Formell, Macomb, IL Thu Feb 10, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/34327093-209-Jana-Rd-Macomb-I…

Answers

4
Liz -
Not sure the about rental details for the house on Jana, but I'm sure my dad, Gene, will be able to help you. (He's our office's managing broker and the listing agent for that house.) Feel free to give him a call anytime. He's low-pressure and won't put you on any kind of mailing list.

Incidentally, if you're looking for a place to rent, our office does maintain a list of available rentals we know about in west-central Illinois. We give the list out for free to anyone who's interested. You can call my dad at (309) 255-0227 or me at (309) 255-6731 and we'll be happy to email, fax, or snail mail the list to you -- whatever you prefer.

You might check out a good Macomb rental database sometime. It has a lot of rental options posted there, too. I'm posting the link in the space below.
Web Reference: http://rentmacomb.com/
We would be interested in renting. I thought I saw online the other day it was possible to rent this place. How much would they consider for renting?
I am just trying to see what my options are for my family. And is the place available immediately? Or a different date?
Yes, the home is still available. Please call Gene Curtis (the listing agent) at (309) 255-0227 if you have any questions or would like to schedule a showing.

I do know the owner is willing to consider renting.
The home is still available for sale with an asking price on this property of $110,000. The monthly mortgage price would depend on a few factors such as the type of loan product you'll be using, the amount of money you will be using as a down payment, if you will be escrowing (adding to the mortgage) your home owners insurance & taxes... Feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further one on one. Just click on my name and then the 'contact me' button. I look forward to the possiblity of hearing from you.

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR