Property Q&A in Plainfield>Question Details

Warren X Gri…, Home Buyer in Union County, NJ

Is this home 4 sale? 4closure? Abandoned? I want to acquire & restore. I can be contacted at xavier2874@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Asked by Warren X Grierson, Union County, NJ Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Plainfield/sold/10002…

Answers

1
IF you look at the "listing" on Trulia it says PUBLIC RECORD. If you scroll down it shows the last sale was in 1996 for $118,500.

This home is on Trulia as a public record to be used for reference purposes, it is not currently for sale.

There are 81 multi-family homes availabe in Plainfield right now ranging from $73,900 (Gutted & requires complete renovation) to $1.5 million (5 units/30 rooms/15 bedrooms-fully renovated mansion).

If you are interested in a multi-family in Plainfield, feel free to give me a call to discuss in private, with no obligation. 908-675-0167