Property Q&A in Middleton>Question Details

rosaliamendi…, Renter in Middleton, WI

Is this home rented by the owner or a relator?

Asked by rosaliamendiola, Middleton, WI Sat Jul 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3121038069--Elderberry-Rd-Middl…

Answers

2
Unfortunately, the link you shared does not include the complete address. I can look the property up within our system, but will need the exact address. You are welcome to respond via the forum or email me at sarah@movemadison.com.

Have a great weekend!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
Does it matter? If that is where you want to live and you can't buy a home drive over and check put the area and call the # on the sign. Only the people who don't know what they don't know think they will actually get a better deal without any Realtor involvement on a transaction. Hope this is a good home for you.
I was asking because we are a big family and some of use are related and some of us are not and many realtors will turn us away before even giving us a chance to look into the home.
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013