Yash Blackman, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

Is this home pending sale?

Asked by Yash Blackman, Sacramento, CA Fri Jan 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106310933-Castle-Park-Dr-Elk…

Answers

2
This property was taken back by the bank at the auction. It has not been put back on the market yet. The best way for you to know what is available for your guidelines is too have a REALTOR put a search for you in our system that will deliver to you approximately 6 times a day any properties that fit your needs. I can assist you with just a little information about what requirements you have in a home purchase. To look on your own doesn't tell you everything because our Realtor MLS is up to the minute and has much more detail than what you see on the internet.
I can be reached at 916-416-8600 or my e-mail mark@markaforster.com.
Thank you for your email I have no idea will truly still has this elk grove listing posted
this was years ago and it is sold and no longer available t
Trulia is not a great place to search for available properties clearly they're outdated
get yourself a good local realtor who can really help you
Kind regards