suzibee23, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Is this home listed for sale right now? If so, I would like to schedule an appointment to see this listing.

Asked by suzibee23, Long Beach, CA Sat Jun 29, 2013

FYI, this area is called Virginia Country Club. There's a huge distinction between the Los Cerritos Virginia Country Club neighborhood and Cal Heights and Bixby Knolls neighborhoods. Just wanted to bring that to your attention :-)

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Long_Beach/sold/18904…

Answers

4
This property is not on MLS. I have found some agents unfortunately put properties on internet to pick up leads that do not exist "for sale". If you are interested in Virginia Country Club, give me a call at (949) 381-9847 or shoot me an email at JimDunn@TriCrown.com and I can set you up with up to the minute listings in this area.
Regards, Jim & Terri Dunn Tri Crown Real Estate
Hello Suzibee,

That home sold November 20, 2010 for $850,000.

If you would like to know what's currently available in the area, I would be happy to email listings to you. Or, you can set your own search criteria on my website and the results of available properties with their photos are automatically emailed to you. Just try my website at http://www.markvinton.com to setup your search or let me know if you would like me to set it up for you. You can call me direct at 562-212-4595 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

If you are already working with an agent, I hope they are keeping you up to date with all available properties.

Mark Vinton
DRE 01322983
562-212-4595
LB Brokerage
Javier Alvarez, with Keller Williams Realty Pacific Estates would be more then happy to assist you. Our office out Long Beach Ca. I also live in Bixby Knolls. I can send you active listings.
Please call me @ 562-318-4021
Email javiersoldit@gmail.com
Here to help.
Javier,
Sorry, this house is not for sale. Last sold in 2010.
Please let me know if I may assist in sending properties that are currently for sale.
Susan@SusanBour.com