CT, Home Owner in Austin, TX

Is this home for sale or going on the market anytime soon? It appears to have been sitting vacant for many months now.

Asked by CT, Austin, TX Thu Mar 13, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/25029816-12011…

Answers

4
Candace, that house was just put back on the market but is currently "Temporarily Withdrawn", which means it should be coming back on the market soon. I just messaged the Listing Agent to find out the status so if you would like, give me a call later today or tomorrow and I will let you know what I can find out for you.

If this house is not going to be available, I would be happy to help you find another if you're not yet working with a REALTOR®. I happen to be one of the top Residential agents in Austin and do not charge anything for my services. I also have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist us throughout the process, and specialize in Negotiations. Feel free to call me as soon as possible and I will get you an update on this home and any other homes you might be interested in. Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, REALTOR®, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
This is posted for this house,( cash only with proof of funds please. As of 2/19/14 - This property is now under auction terms.) If you are interested to buy this house email me at aar1111@sbcglobal.net and I will find all the information needed. Thanks
Hi Candace,

I am happy to help you find a great deal in Austin if you like. As for this particular home, it is up for auction.

As of 2/19/14 this home will be under auction terms with *NO* cobroker commission. Before this date please get offers to me on TREC 1-4. The home is sold as-is - cash only with proof of funds please. As of 2/19/14 - This property is now under auction terms. All bids are to be submitted through http://www.auction.com. This property is subject to a 5% buyer’s premium pursuant to the Auction Terms & Conditions (minimums may apply). Please contact listing agent for details.

Let me know if you would like my service. It is free to you as I am paid by sellers.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin REALTORS
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
cell: 512-588-3260
Per Austin MLS this property was just relisted at 299,970 but has been temporarily taken off the market for some reason.