Property Q&A in Columbia>Question Details

aisrussell, Home Buyer in Columbia, SC

Is this home for sale?

Asked by aisrussell, Columbia, SC Tue Aug 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Columbia/sold/158…

Answers

6
This was such a great deal in a Spring Valley and they come open all the time. If you are not currently using an agent, I would love to help you find something. It does not cost you anything as a buyer to use a Buyer's agent and I can help you find what you want. Just give me a call or email me and I would be happy to do a search for you.

Kim Livoti, Realtor
Email: Kim.Livoti@gmail.com
ColumbiaLand Realty

Kim Livoti, Realtor
Email: Kim.Livoti@gmail.com
ColumbiaLand Realty
Good evening,

My name is Jay Luebke and I am a buyers specialist with the Art of Real Estate, the #1 real estate team in Columbia. I just wanted to check in with you and see if you have begun working with an agent yet or begun searching for a home? If not, please give me a call or send me an email at Jay@TheArtTeam.net and I will be happy to assist you. My contact information will be listed below.

Thanks, good luck, and I will look forward to hearing from you!

--
Jay Luebke
The Art of Real Estate
Prudential Midlands Real Estate
Yes, this home closed July 9, 2013 for $145,000 and was on the market for 158 days.
I would love the opportunity to show some new homes in the area to you.
Have a nice day!
I would be happy to assist you to find a home. I specialize in Northeast Columbia and Blythewood. I am an accredited buyer's representative and I am very good at locating the best properties for my clients and at negotiating the best price for you.. No cost to you as my client. Call me at 476-6450
Good evening, I actually just sold this house last month.