Property Q&A in Omaha>Question Details

tpeterson196…, Other/Just Looking in Omaha, NE

Is this home for sale?

Asked by tpeterson1963@gmail.com, Omaha, NE Tue Jul 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Nebraska/Omaha/sold/125846-4815-…

Answers

2
From my understanding of the ad on this proerty is does not state that it is For Sale. If you are interested in something similar to that property, then contact an agent to work with you in locating a similar property. It is not currently listed with any agent nor is there any past history in the MLS of it being listed with an agent. By looking at the county web site there is also no sales history given. Please do take note that 4815 Grand took a serious drop in value for 2012. In 2011 the value was $87,300. Now for 2012 it is $51,400. If I can be any further service, please feel free to contact me at 402-598-0215 or ssteinac@earthlink.net. Have a great day and even better tomorrow.
The property at 4815 Grand is not listed on the MLS so not for sale with any area agents.