Property Q&A in Sicklerville>Question Details

Charlene Vin…, Other/Just Looking in Pine Hill, NJ

Is this home for rent or solely for sale purchase?

Asked by Charlene Vinson, Pine Hill, NJ Sun Mar 8, 2009

I am looking for a home to rent with the help of Board of Social Services (Tenant's Rental Assistance) program. This program pays 75% of the rent while I pay the other 25%. Please get back to me soon with an answer. I can be reached via email..vinson_charlene@yahoo.com or @ (856) 419-5222 to give you further information on my request and situation. Thank you in advance. Charlene

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069607872-29-Magnolia-Ct-Sic…

Help the community by answering this question:

Answers

3
Also for your info there are 17 units in Sicklerville area that are avail for rent between 850 and 1200 right now... But the way they are renting and as fast as units are renting... rentals are being taken quickly...

The nicer places going the quickest!

Just for your info...

Larry Sarlo
Weichert Realtors
Turnersville, NJ
609-868-1171
http://www.NJHomeHunter.com
Web Reference: http://www.NJHomeHunter.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 8, 2009
You should talk to an agent that will work to get you the most for your money. Someone who will work to get you what you want and what you need.

There are many sellers that are turning to renting. some that may not indicate they are interested in renting now but will negotiate a rental.

Hope you find what you are looking for. There are many rentals out there available.

Larry Sarlo
Weichert Realtors
Turnersville, NJ
609-868-1171
http://www.NJHomeHunter.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 8, 2009
There is nothing to indicate that the current owner is interested in renting this property. If you want me to find out more information, please give me a call at 609-417-1084.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 8, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer