Property Q&A in Edmondson>Question Details

Tjohns46, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

Is this home for rent at this point? If so, how much is the monthly rent and who is the contact person I need to speak with?

Asked by Tjohns46, Baltimore, MD Sun Jun 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Baltimore/sold/1530819-…

Answers

4
We have many homes for Rent To Own. Your post does not give an address so I can not tell you at this time if the home you saw is still available or not. To speak with someone, please call us at 443-829-0289.

Thank you.
My name is Tina Johnson and I recently put in a bid to rent 3808 Flowerton Road. I am looking forward to getting a decision if I was approved. I must move by Thursday, June 7th. Thank you for your assistance.
This property is available for $1,200 a month. I can assist you with this rental.

Feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
My name is Tina Johnson and I had recently put in my bid to rent 3808 Flowerton Road. I am looking forward to getting a decision if I was approved. I have to move by Thursday, June 7th. Thank you for your assistance.
Flag Sun Jun 3, 2012
It's still available in the multiple listing service for $1,200 monthly, security deposit $1,300, and processing/application fee $35. Hope this helps.