Property Q&A in Sherman>Question Details

hgsrocket, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

Is this home currently for sale? If not, is the current owner willing to accept offers?

Asked by hgsrocket, Omaha, NE Tue Jan 28, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Nebraska/Omaha/sold/1000292823-5…

Answers

7
Well you have a bunch of agents willing to help you write contract. I would check with seller to see whether theyre willing to pay out to buyers agent since most realtors won't do this for free
No that's not my home...it's 1518 Euclid Ashland Ne
By clicking the link above the address of 5815 Florence Blvd. comes up unless that is not the one you are talking about.
Yes the home is for sale by owner. It's a historic home in Ashland. Has been fully renovated in 2013 also an addition of master bedroom. It's beautiful! 172,000 firm
Contact me for any showings or questions.
Thank you
Malindi Klein
492-429-0088
Mklein1226@yahoo.com
This home looks to have been foreclosed on in April of 2010 so almost 4 years ago. It has been on and off the market being listed a few different times. 2 times looks to have offers that fell thru and 1 time expired. This was since the foreclosure in 2010. the last activity on this one was in 2011.
Personally I have tried going directly to the lenders themselves and trying to purchase the properties after they get foreclosed on, before they get listed on the MLS. It is a real pain to get to the asset managers and be able to talk with them. Then they tell you that they don't deal directly with investors. And have to wait until they get listed with their agents that they assign the properties to.
Also I have seen in one case that I tried to buy one after the sale, and the property that I tried to purchase had gone back and forth to different lenders then I eventually found that it was purchased in a bundled package with other REO's by some company that buys the bulk REO's and sells them out separately. I am not saying that is what is going on with this one, but kind of strange it has not been back on the market since 2011. I did try calling the number listed as a contact to the lender and left a message for them. If I hear back from them I can give you a call. But would need your contact info. Thanks Paul 402-709-9768
I can submit the offer to them for you!! Call me to set up a time to go over the contract. 4027145715
Web Reference: http://OmahaHomeShop.com
This property is not currently listed as for sale through the MLS. The property was listed last in 2011 and it looks like the sale fell through. I can look into it a little further if you would like. Fell free to contact me if you would like me to do so! I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Eric Carraher

Real Estate Agent
The Elliott Co.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Ambassador Real Estate
Phone: 402-312-3301
Email: eric@teamelliott.net