Property Q&A in Wilmington>Question Details

Mattie, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

Is this home currently available? Is it a short sale or foreclosure?

Asked by Mattie, Wilmington, NC Tue Mar 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1043047113-6008-Karen-Ln-Wilm…

Answers

3
Mattie,

This home is owned by Fannie Mae. As stated it was taken off the market in December. Chances are good that it will be relisted for sale again either through the MLS or on an auction site. The current structure was wrapped around an older double-wide manufactured home which might have something to do with it being taken off the market. If you would like to be notified immediately when this home or similar homes come on the market please contact me and I will set up a listing alert for you.

Have a great day!

Ian Rosenbaum
Wit Realty
Hi Mattie,
This is a bank owned property that has been taken off the market as of December 2012 and it has not been re-listed. Please call 910-508-0793 or email me if you would like more information.

Bea Desmond
Intracoastal Realty
The local MLS shows it was withdrawn from the market in September but not currently an active listing. Are there any others that interest you?