Traci Witt, Home Buyer in Santa Clarita, CA

Is this home active?

Asked by Traci Witt, Santa Clarita, CA Tue Jul 31, 2012

This question is about this property:…

This home sold in March of this year. This was a short sale and required the lender to approve the sale. These homes have a rather high HOA fee and are duplexes with their own yard and garage. Let me know the price, size, locations and number of bedrooms you need and I'll send you all matching active listings. You can depend on my 32 years of local knowledge to be at work for you!
Web Reference:
Robert is right, Traci. Trulia is very user-friendly...but if the listing agent doesn't report the home as sold, it can remain as active on the site for months after the actual sale date.

Subscribing to real time MLS listings with an SCV
realtor is your best bet for receiving timely, accurate listing information, without a lot of misinformation.

Good luck in your house hunting :)
Hi Traci,

You have just experienced a common issue brought about by 3rd party data sources not having a direct data feed from a Realtor® MLS system.

Please see the following blog post if you wish to avoid this problem in the future:

MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”…

Hi Traci,

No, that home actually SOLD on March 1, 2012, for the price of $199,000. Please feel free to call or email me, to get a list of homes that are actually available, that match your criteria. Finding homes on websites like Trulia, Zillow, etc, can be confusing, since they include many outdated listings. Have a great day! - Robert