Property Q&A in San Diego>Question Details

Niani, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Is this home HOA $480 a month?

Asked by Niani, San Diego, CA Sun Jan 29, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058559100-17059-Oculto-Way-S…

Answers

7
Niani,

There is another Active short sale property in Westwood under 379K at 17597 Alemendro Ct. It also includes membership to the Westwood Club. (Westwood Elementary, Bernardo Heights Middle School and Rancho Bernardo High School). If you don't have a buyer's agent helping you, please let me know and I can get you further information.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Rancho Bernardo
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
760-644-1562
Hi Niani,

The HOA dues are only $36, much less! Be sure you use a buyer's agent when you're ready to look at homes and submit offers. It won't cost you anything, and you'll have someone negotiating the best price and repairs for you. Using the same agent as the seller will earn that agent a double commission, and their first duty has already been to the seller. How can one agent get you the lowest price price and at the same time get the seller the highest price? Same for repairs, you'll want someone on your side throughout the transaction.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help.

Warm Regards,
Cory
Hi Niami it is only 36.00 per month! This is my listing. I can show you this home. Please call me directly at 858-381-5224 for status This is in the Westwood Community Club and in the sought after Poway School District;. This is one of the very best values in Westwood. This is a lovely home in move in condition. you can email me at Angela@AngelaManatt.com.
Short sale is APPROVED TAKING BACK UP OFERS NOTE DUES ARE ONLY 36.00 per MONTH!
No it is only 36.00 per month! Please call me at 858-381-5224 for details.
Hi Niana,
Are you open to condos in the downtown San Diego area. I specialize in the condo market and have great opportunities to purchase a property at very attractive prices. Let me know how I can be of assistance to you!
Franchesca Meram
Avenu realty Group- Real Estate Broker
619-358-3433
No, per year. In the MLS it says $480 a year meaning $40 a month. That's a little better, huh. This one is a short sale and the seller has excepted an offer and is now looking for the Bank to approve the short sale. It is in Contingent status.
Web Reference: http://www.janettlewis.com