Property Q&A in Dyer>Question Details

Maria Caddick, Other/Just Looking in Schaumburg, IL

Is this for sale or just a model home?

Asked by Maria Caddick, Schaumburg, IL Thu Jul 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080738866-14930-102nd-Ave-Dy…

Answers

1
Dear Maria, All indications are that this is currently for sale and able to be occupied. I can see why you might be confused otherwise. Sometimes a home appears to be for sale when it is, in fact, only a model of one that you can have built for you just like it. I have contacted the realtor who is representing the SELLER to get more information. The reason I'm indicating this is that you would want someone purely representing YOU if you are interested in the home -- and there is no cost for that. I see you are writing from Schaumburg. You will find the home values on this side of the Illi-Indy border to be astounding. I'd like to set an appointment to show you this home and a few comparable ones (no sense in making that trip to see only one home!). Please call me or contact me via email through my web site. I am a full-time REALTOR(R) so there is no waiting until I get home from my "other" job to hear from me. Also, if you would like to search our entire Northwest Indiana MLS (multiple listing service) through my website you'll be able to drop me notes about which particular homes interest you. I look forward to serving your real estate needs.