curtvanhooser, Home Buyer in Huntington Beach, CA

Is this fee simple or leased land?

Asked by curtvanhooser, Huntington Beach, CA Sat Oct 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094506385-16059-Warmington-L…

Answers

5
Its really hard to say with out a prelim report on the property.

There are a number of different ways to control real estate. Most of us own our homes or buildings on a "fee simple" basis, which means that we own the land and anything on it for as long as we want to, including the right to control what happens with it after we die. The other extreme is a leasehold interest, where someone else owns the land, but gives us the right to use it for a period of time. After the lease expires, we lose the right to use the land, and both ownership and use revert back to the owner.

Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
As many of the properties in Huntington Beach, it is on leased land. You are wise in asking. The length of the lease will have an affect on financing if needed.
Mary
Curt,

Do you need some assistance finding a home? I'd be happy to help and work right here in HB. Give me a call (714-552-2335) or drop me an email (Tim@TimKunze.com) and let's get started.
Web Reference: http://www.TimKunze.com
This property is on lease land and the land lease is $7880 a year. If you would like more information let me know.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
Thank you Lori...
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
This is Leased land. Lease is $7,880.00 A year.