George Farad…, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Is this condo still availasble. If so please call me at 619-665-2060

Asked by George Faradjian, San Diego, CA Sat Jan 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086701647-8355-Station-Villa…

Answers

4
Hi George,

I agree with the comments below. You need someone to guide you through the buying process. Right now, inventory is very low and without an agent, who will stay on top of it for you, it will be a difficult process.

If you're interested in something out in East County, I have a Short Sale Listing that just went back on the market today. It is listed at 210K, 3bed/1.5 baths. It has its own 2-car garage too.

I also have a listing in Normal Heights and Kensington. One is an investment property (2-on-1) and the other a SFD home.

I can be reached at 619-987-8766, in case you're interested in speaking with me directly.

Happy New Year,

Carol Stanford
George,

Bad idea: to post your phone number on line, as mentioned by BeachBrokerBill.

Good idea: to get your own Realtor. If you had a Realtor who was looking for a property that meets your buying criteria you should have gotten notified as soon as the property that is not currently available to you came on the market.

Another bad idea: trying to buy a house without a Realtor. That is especially true in this very fast moving market.
So George, is your phone ringing off the hook with realtors telling why you should use them? Post your phone # like that and it is to be expected...
This property is a short sale and they have accepted an offer, waiting for bank approval. If you'd like to know about other properties, please feel free to contact me directly.

FAY YATES
REALTOR®
BURKE REAL ESTATE CONSULTANTS
858-229-5434
CA DRE#00853913