Property Q&A in Arlington>Question Details

Mark Bacus, Home Buyer in Arlington County, VA

Is this condo on the top floor? Can I come look at it this Sunday 2/27?

Asked by Mark Bacus, Arlington County, VA Wed Feb 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030496001-4089-S-Four-Mile-R…

Answers

8
Hello Mark,

I believe the listing agent has answered all of your questions. He told me as well that it is being rented and will probably not be on the market until the end of the year at earliest. It is not on the top floor.

If you are not working with an agent and would like for me to send you listings that match your criteria, please let me know. You can email me at Shelagh@Exit-N.com or phone me at 703-771-8268 office or 703-881-6568 cell.

Shelagh
Web Reference: http://www.Exit-N.com
Hi Mark!

I was the listing agent on this property, so I can tell you exactly what happened.

1 - Previous comments are correct that it is no longer active in the MLS; if it's still showing up on Trulia, I will try to get it taken down.

2 - The unit was on the middle floor of the building. It had a balcony instead of the sun room so many of the units have. As I hope the pictures convey, it showed very well.

3 - Nonetheless, the owners had it on the market for a few months over the holidays when things were much slower than they are now, so they decided to rent it out for the next year. I don't expect it to come back on the market until the end of 2011 at the earliest.

4 - The developer did have some inventory left, but they have all been ground floor units to my recollection and they have been selling. There was big surge in contracts in West Village in Jan. '11. I'm not sure they have any left.

5 - I have shown and sold units in West Village since the development first came on the market several years ago as a conversion from apartments to condos. If you're not already working with an agent, I would be glad to discuss the community with you further.

Thanks again for inquiring about my listing.

John
Web Reference: http://www.JohnMentis.com
Hi Mark,

Definitely Expired and the owner is still wanting to sell. The link below has some other Great options in the West Village. Take a peek. I live close by and can meet you in the neighborhood on Sunday. Have a Great Weekend!

Chris Fraser
Paton Real Estate
703-568-2123
chris@patonrealestate.com
Hi Mark,

The condo in question is not showing up on the multiple listing service. It may be for sale by owner. However, and other agents have mentioned, there are several homes for sale in West Village at Shirlington. Building 4061, 4063, and 4067 are a few that are being sold at a lower price then the one you asked about. If you are not already working with an agent I would be happy to help you take a look at these properties and guide you through the buying process. It is a great time to buy while the interest rates are low.

Joyce Becker, Weichert Realtors
The owners of this unit decided to rent it which is why it's no longer on the market. If you'd like to see any others, please don't hesitate to let me know!
Web Reference: http://www.jimmccowan.com
Hi Mark. I did not find that property as available in the MLS. It may have been withdrawn or sold. There are quite a few other properties in West Village that are available. If have sold homes in there and I like the community. If you would like more information you can call or email.
Jane Jensen
571-228-5656
janejensen@comcast.net
Hi

Sorry that property is no longer on the market, but there are several others in the West Village for sale right now. Do you have a buyer's agent? If not, I would be glad to show some of them to you Sunday.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
202.285.9479
No that is expired--probably overpriced. I'm trying to get owner's name to see if they are still interested in selling. Also we can postcard the entire community to see if anybody is interested in selling.....I've gotten 3 buyers homes this way the past 2 years for unlisted homes.

12:45 pm Sunday we could see any of these 3 though--see link below.

If you google overpriced arlington condos you'll see that I'm passionate about protecting buyers $$$.