Property Q&A in Punta Gorda>Question Details

Flipp1944, Home Buyer in Estero, FL

Is this condo on the market still???

Asked by Flipp1944, Estero, FL Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3095777830--Marion-Ave-F30…

Answers

3
Hello again, Flipp1944 -

I see you've (or someone else reviewing these messages) visited the web page we set up for you. You're classified as a "casual" prospect; if you'd like to be an "active" prospect and see quite a bit more information about the properties displayed, give me a call.

Thank you for considering utilizing our services.

Ken
Hello, Flipp1944 -

There have been two Certificates of Title issued by the Charlotte County Clerk to Wells Fargo Bank, one in January 2012 and one in May 2012. I'm unsure as to why two were necessary, but that's what I found.

After reviewing the language utilized in this instance, it appears that RealtyTrac, via Trulia, is merely using this as a lead-in to entice people to sign up for RealtyTrac's service.

If you're looking for foreclosed properties, find yourself a Realtor® to do the legwork for you. If you're interested in Emerald Point, try this link.

http://puntagordawaterfront.mfr.mlxchange.com/?id=3736393539…

Your web page will be up for 10 days - if you'd like additional information about these or any other properties in this area, drop me an email or give me a call.

Ken
That condo is not currently listed in the MLS for sale. I would be happy to send you listings from the MLS if you could send me your search criteria. You can also search my web site for available listings at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. If I can answer any other questions, let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185