Property Q&A in West Seventh>Question Details

Lulu Taragos, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

Is this complex Dog friendly?

Asked by Lulu Taragos, Minneapolis, MN Sun Feb 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097069011-256-Spring-St-112-…

Answers

2
Please let me know if you have any additional questions, as I value the opportunity to assist you with all of your real estate needs.

Thank you!!!

Robert Schuchman
"Experience You Can Trust"

Office - (651) 256-7400
Mobile - (651) 755-6710
Fax - (651) 698-7686
RE/MAX Results - Highland Park
2100 Ford Parkway Suite 201
Saint Paul, MN 55116
FREE HOME SEARCH APP

REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Yes, this property is pet friendly (with limitations). Please contact me directly to discuss your current real estate situation.

Thank you!

Robert Schuchman
ReMax Results
2100 Ford Parkway, Suite 201
St. Paul, MN 55116

Office - 651-256-7400
Phone - 651-755-6710
Fax: 651-698-7686
website - http://www.robertschuchman.com

The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

Sent from my iPad