Property Q&A in Harvard>Question Details

Susan Wolk, Home Buyer in 92106

Is this bank owned property? Foreclosure? Commute to Boston possible

Asked by Susan Wolk, 92106 Tue Mar 23, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hi Susan,

If you are looking for rural areas and a decent commute to Boston, you may also check out towns just east of Worcester that are near the 495 beltway and are still rural towns, like Bolton, Shrewsbury, Grafton, Westborough, Northborough, Southborough, etc. They would be maybe a 40-45 minute commute to Boston and have train access into the city as well close by.

You can check out what's on the market by going to our website: and click on the "Market Snapshot" feature and put in different zip codes for the towns you'd like to view. You'd be able to see what you can get in those towns for the price.

I wish you well on your search and if I can be of any help to you, feel free to contact me anytime at my information below.

Angela Dolber
Prudential Prime Properties
Hello Susan,

This home is not bank owned but the Seller is encouraging offers. While the home has a lovely rural setting, it is a relatively short distance to major highways making a commute to Boston approximately 55 minutes. You can also utilize the commuter rail if you desire.

Do you have children that would be in the school system? If so, Harvard is consistently rated as one of the top school systems in the state.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Catherine Condon
Integrity Residential Brokerage
Web Reference: