Property Q&A in North Port>Question Details

Bonnie Condu…, Other/Just Looking in Salton City, CA

Is this a wood frame home?

Asked by Bonnie Conduso, Salton City, CA Tue Feb 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3108502078-5830-Spearman-Cir-…

Answers

2
Mae:

As reported, it is a wood frame house. I know that many folks find it important to be able to look at homes that are the more desirable block construction. That is why my MLS search allows you to search for "block" homes only. Under the "Exterior Construction" just check "Block" and this will eliminate the wood frame homes. You can of course specify price range, type of home, beds, baths etc.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know!

John Woodward
Broker/Owner
Sarasota Real Estate Group
Yes, this home is wood frame with stucco paint on the exterior. It is being sold as a short sale. It currently has tenants in place. It is a fixer upper. It is being sold in As Is condition with right to inspect. The survey is available for the property. If you have additional questions, I would be happy to help you. You can search for properties on my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mxlchange.com.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com