Property Q&A in Harlem>Question Details

Barbaram10027, Renter in New York, NY

Is this a walk up? If so, what is the floor?

Asked by Barbaram10027, New York, NY Sun Mar 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3108424583-40-Saint-Nicholas-Av…

Answers

2
If you are interested in seeing some properties, please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353.
Hi Barbara. This is an elevator building and that's the good news. The not so good news is that it has been rented. That is no surprise given it's price point and location. When you consider that the vacancy rate is barely over 1%, which translates into next to nothing available, anything at a reasonable price will be scooped up in a heartbeat. I would suggest you consider using a broker to help in your search.

PS, I simply called the listing broker whose name and phone number was on the listing your link sent me to. You didn't need to post a question as it might have been better to have contacted the broker directly. Good luck.