Property Q&A in Blue Ridge>Question Details

Pacchu123, Home Buyer in 27606

Is this a turn-key sale?

Asked by Pacchu123, 27606 Fri Oct 28, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3027228589-187-Mountain-Hidea…

Answers

3
Gary Kaupman’s answer
Happy to send you more info, but some of that would be documents that I need to attach to an email. If you will email me (gkaup@ellijay.com) I'll be happy to send info and talk about pricing.

Gary
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 29, 2011
Thank you. I am interested in this property but it looks like it is priced a little higher! Please send me the details..
Pacchu,

The seller's disclosure statement on the property says that it includes everything that is "attached" to the cabin as well as furniture. When I see a disclosure that is worded this way, I generally assume that "furniture" includes dishes and cookware and lines and electronics, but I have emailed the Listing Agent to confirm that fact.

I'm out with clients all day tomorrow, but should have time to check emails and get back to you with a definitive answer. If you are comfortable sending me your email address, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the disclosure.

Gary