Property Q&A in Blue Ridge>Question Details

Pacchu123, Home Buyer in 27606

Is this a turn-key sale?

Asked by Pacchu123, 27606 Fri Oct 28, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3027228589-187-Mountain-Hidea…

Answers

3
Gary Kaupman’s answer
Pacchu,

The seller's disclosure statement on the property says that it includes everything that is "attached" to the cabin as well as furniture. When I see a disclosure that is worded this way, I generally assume that "furniture" includes dishes and cookware and lines and electronics, but I have emailed the Listing Agent to confirm that fact.

I'm out with clients all day tomorrow, but should have time to check emails and get back to you with a definitive answer. If you are comfortable sending me your email address, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the disclosure.

Gary
Happy to send you more info, but some of that would be documents that I need to attach to an email. If you will email me (gkaup@ellijay.com) I'll be happy to send info and talk about pricing.

Gary
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 29, 2011
Thank you. I am interested in this property but it looks like it is priced a little higher! Please send me the details..