Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Wendy Hartzl…,  in Maryland

Is this a townhouse or a condo? Does it have a patio area?

Asked by Wendy Hartzler, Maryland Thu Oct 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3131554780-11500-E-Cochise-Dr-2…

Answers

10
I have a wonderful rental in Central Scottsdale that would fit your needs perfectly. If you haven't already found one, let me know. We have furnished, unfurnished, short term and long term leases available.

Angie Johnson
Realtor | Since 1999
(480) 570-5500
RE/MAX Luxury Real Estate
http://www.AngJohnson.com
Hi Wendy,
This is a downstairs condo. There is a condo above this unit.
There is a patio off of the living area which has been screened in.
Screen could easily be removed if you prefer.
Al
Dear Wendy:

As you have heard, this is a condo.

In Scottsdale, the condos typically have a carport and a very small balcony or outside patio.

Townhomes and more so with patio homes may have garages with direct access parking and often a larger patio or even a small yard.

Here are more for you to look at; http://link.flexmls.com/x4hxczuriru,12

Jeff Masich
HomeSmart
Scottsdale, Arizona
Wendy: Mirage Crossing is a Condo community which does have a patio/balcony. This paricular unit is on the second floor and appears to be accepting 12 month minimum lease contracts. However, if you are interested in a seasonal/short term lease there are other units available for short term rentals.
It's in a great Scottsdale location!
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance
Bruce Parham
Solutions Real Estate
602.418.4876
bcparham@earthlink.net
Unique Homes For Unique LifeStyles
Technically a condo is a type of legal ownership, not a structural description. As an example, a detached home can be in a subdivision that is condo ownership. Most townhouses in Arizona are also "condominium" ownership. A better "structural" description would be apartment style or townhouse.
Hi Wendy,
This is not my listing but I know Mirage Crossing so well I'll just simply answer your question. This is a condominium. The unit in question is on the 2nd floor and it does have a good sized patio which faces south so you will get lots of sunlight. I'm assuming that you are looking for a seasonal rental due to the nature of this listing. If so and you require any assistance, please let me know. I personally don't do leases but my wife who is also a licensed realtor is absolutely the best at helping peple find the right property that ensures their winter vacation is the most enjoyable it can be. You can contact me at mark.dawson@russlyon.com or my wife, nancy.dawson@russlyon.com. Hope this info is helpful!
It is a condominium. Jim Mitchell gave the best answer.
It is a townhouse project. It does have a nice small balcony/ patio on the second floor.
Hope this and the numerous other response you'll recieve help.
Hello Wendy. That is a wonderful condo unit in Mirage Crossing Resort Casitas. It's a unique set-up; the entire living area (kitchen/bedrooms/family room/etc) is on the 2nd floor, so you can either enter from the attached 1-car garage and go upstairs to the living area OR walk up the outside staircase to enter the unit. I just spoke with the listing agent (who is also the owner) and she verified that there is NOT a patio on the ground floor, however, there IS a nice balcony on the 'top' floor that has some good views of the greenbelt area.

Pets are limited to 15lbs, per the HOA and there is a $500 pet deposit.

Included in the rent are the following items: water/sewer, trash, basic cable. There IS natural gas to the unit, so the tenant would be responsible for that utility in addition to electricity and high-speed internet (if desired). Of course, you also have access to ALL of the amenities of the community (heated pool, exercise room, BBQ, clubhouse, etc.

The same owner also has another great unit about five miles away in VILLAGES NORTH. The address is 15225 N 100TH ST 1192 Scottsdale, AZ 85260. It's a 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom/ 1548 sq/ft single-story ground-floor unit with two patios but NO garage (it has assigned parking). It has been updated throughout and is in excellent condition. It's total-electric (no natural gas) and the rent includes water / sewer / trash but NOT basic cable. This community also has a heated pool, spa, tennis courts, etc.

Also, this owner does NOT charge a 'rental tax' which saves you almost 2% of the monthly rent. Typically, the tenant is charged this tax in addition to their monthly rent.

I did a quick MLS search of the entire city of Scottsdale for ALL 'Active' rental properties with at least 3 bedrooms / 1.5 bathrooms / 1500 sq-ft under $1800 per month. (This list will include condos / townhomes / single-family homes.)

Currently, there are 71 listings that match that criteria.

If you're not already working with an agent, feel free to give me a call or send me a quick email if you'd like to view any of these homes. Send me a direct email and I'll gladly email you the MLS links to all of these 71 listings in addition to the unit at 15225 N 100th ST #1192.

I've helped several families find rentals over the past several months in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, etc; you can check out my Trulia profile here: http://www.trulia.com/profile/jimmitchell/

FYI...the fee to use a Realtor to assist you with a rental home is paid by the OWNER of the home, not YOU the tenant. Your fees include things such as credit/background check fee, security deposit and/or pet deposit (if applicable), cleaning deposit, etc.

Thanks for the question!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
Hi Wendy,
The Mirage Crossing subdivision is a condo community.
Any, yes, there is a patio associated with the unit.
The community is situated in north central Scottsdale convenient to restaurants, shopping, golf and more!

Thanks for your questions.
Claudia Scott
Realty ONE Group
Scottsdale
Claudia@garyandclaudia.com
Direct: 620-402-8595