Property Q&A in Haverhill>Question Details

Heather, Other/Just Looking in Haverhill, MA

Is this a relisting? Another site has it as "Under Contract". What is status of this? Please respond. Thanks.

Asked by Heather, Haverhill, MA Thu Feb 17, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3029731623-B48-Steeplechase-C…

Answers

3
Hi Heather,
The others have given the status of the listing. What you need to know is that these 3rd party sites (trulia, zillow, homefinder, etc) take listings from lots of places. Unfortunately, in an effort to get EVERY possible listing, some sites have duplicate listings where there is older data being fed to the system.
If you use a site populated ONLY by the MLS, you should get current data.
My website is powered ONLY by the MLS. Feel free to search for properties there.

If you have any questions, feel free to text me at 978-376-5755

Mike Consoli
Web Reference: http://www.mikeconsoli.com
Hi Heather,

This property has an accepted offer, however the property is being sold as a short sale, and the sellers are waiting for bank approval of the short sale. They are still accepting additional offers, however it looks like the short sale request was sent to the bank back in September of 2010. There are 3 potential outcomes to this situation:

1. The buyer will get tired of waiting and will move on to another property
2. The bank will refuse to authorize the short sale and may possibly foreclose.
3. The bank will OK the short sale offer and the sale will go through.

This is another example of how short sales can sometimes be a very long and drawn out process, I once had one take 9 months to get bank approval.

If you would like more information about this home, or any another properties in the area, please feel free to contact me any time. I have specialized in real estate in Haverhill and the neighboring towns for the past 8 years.

Thanks !

Lissa Deminie

Prudential Verani Realty
978-457-0590
email: LissaDeminie@comcast.net
Heather,

It has an accepted offer. It is still showing for back-up at Seller's request according to the listing.

If you are interested in looking at properties in Haverhill, MA and/or the surrounding communities, I am an exclusive buyer agent and licensed attorney and would be happy to help you out.

Dave Kres
mobile: 978-317-7685
dkres@davidkres.com