Property Q&A in Odessa>Question Details

Sal Ear, Renter in Lutz, FL

Is this a guest house (on the larger home's property) rental? Does rental include furnishings? Is this a 12 month rental?

Asked by Sal Ear, Lutz, FL Sat Feb 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3105314320-7740-N-Mobley-St-Ode…

Answers

1
Sal,

Mr. Bill Riddle has this home listed for rent. I looked at the listing information in MLS and it would lead me to believe the furnishings are included but it does not state that. I would ask the listing agent since they did not include the information in MLS. It appears that this home is located on a larger property with a main house.

You can contact Mr. Bill Riddle at 813-792-9060. Please let him know that Tracy Hoyt of Prudential Tropical Realty helped you should you rent this home.

If I can answer questions about real estate or help in any way please feel free to email me at THOYT@prutropical.com or review my profile on Trulia and message me.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Thank you Tracy! I'm relocating from my rental in So Tpa in approx 1 month - to be closer to new job. This caught my eye. I'll be sure to tell Bill Riddle of your nice reply! And since you were so nice (thank you!) I'm looking for a small but nice place to rent; if you see anything 'small but nice/nice neighborhood' please let me know (if you have time?) . It's just me, I don't need much space - "less is more!", but want to live in a safe NW TPA area (have lived in So Tpa but am tired of commutes). Many Thanks!!
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013