Property Q&A in Collinsville>Question Details

Jennifer Pope, Renter in Collinsville, AL

Is this a foreclosure?

Asked by Jennifer Pope, Collinsville, AL Tue Jul 6, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3014712066-915-N-15th-St-Coll…

Answers

2
Dear Jennifer Pope,

My name is Cliff Paulick with McGraw REALTORS® (http://www.cliffpaulick.com/). The property you inquired about was 915 N 15th St, Collinsville, OK 74021-1832. It is bank owned (i.e. a foreclosure). The recent history is as follows:
-Sometime in April/May 2010, the federal government became the owner of the house. The agency is HUD (Housing and Urban Development).
-HUD listed it for sale on MLS on June 4, 2010. REALTORS® have access to the actual data; Trulia and other aggregators pull some data from MLS but aren't consistently accurate.
-10 days after being listed on MLS (June 14, 2010), there was an accepted offer (i.e. a contract) on the property. Thus, its status in MLS went from "Active" to "Pending". This means it is no longer available for sale unless the contract falls through.

When the property was listed on June 4, it was listed for $86,100. However, the actual contract price for the pending sale is never disclosed unless the sale actually happens. That way, if the contract busts, the terms of the contract cannot be used in negotiations by a new buyer with the seller.

I hope all this information helps you understand the property you inquired about. I am personally available to be your real estate agent if you need additional help. By the way, there's usually no cost to the buyer to have a REALTOR®. I see you're located in Collinsville, AL, but you're asking about a property in Collinsville, OK. Is that a coincidence? Are you looking to move to Oklahoma? Please contact me back directly: cliff (at) cliffpaulick.com or 918-409-2543. Have a great day!
This house is a HUD property that is currently under contract. It shows that it was only on the market for 10 days. With HUD & bank owned properties, if it is in a high demand area or has a lot of interest, they will go quickly.

If you have any questions about this or any other properties, feel free to contact me at 918.282.9427 or email me at tbowen@cctulsa.com.