Property Q&A in Fallbrook>Question Details

amyjm77, Renter in San Marcos, CA

Is there water/sewer/electricity to this property?

Asked by amyjm77, San Marcos, CA Thu Oct 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095436203--Via-Del-Lago-Fall…

Answers

3
I came up with similar information as Della Wells. Water and electricity is available at a cost of around $25,000. There is no sewer so it would have to be septic. The perc test may have to be updated.
It is best to confirm this information at the county.
If you are interested in this property or others please let me know.
I am checking on this for you. From the aerial photos it appears that both water and electrify are close by to serve the homes in the area. I do not think there is sewer, probably septic. I also asked if there is a perc test that has been completed. Have you driven by the property?
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in land in this area. I have an agent that specializes in this area.
Local Help with Your Real Estate Needs

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
That is a very nice property. It is my understanding that there is no water or power currently available at the property. Water & power are to be brought in with the cooperation/participation with 3 other parcel owners for a cost of somewhere around $25,000 each. There is no sewer in that area but the parcel had been approved in the past for a septic field. Also, there is no natural gas available so you would need a propane tank unless you were all electric. I have not verified this information myself.
Is there anything else I can do to assist you?
Della Wells
Sunshine Properties
760 802-7273
dellaw@sunshineprops.net