Tuyen Chung, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Is there someone that I can contact to check out this property?

Asked by Tuyen Chung, San Francisco, CA Tue Mar 13, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3078705820--Monica-Way-San-Fran…

Answers

5
Aha! So the address is actually Santa Monica, not Monica. That makes more sense.

Astrid Lacitis
Keynote Properties
415 860 0765
Sorry, but this property is currently under contract to be sold. It was listed at $1,550,000 and went into escrow 2/20/12. Follow the link to the MLS listing
There is no Monica Way in San Francisco. The posting also refers to Eldton, San Francisco, which of course makes no sense.

If it is too good to be true......

Astrid Lacitis
Keynote Properties
415 860 0765
Unfortunately this one sounds like a scam. But if you still want to contact the person behind the listing, press the Contact Property button at the bottom left of the photo. If they come back to you saying they are out of the country/city but encourage you to fill out an application and give a deposit, it is a scam. In that case, press the Report Error button and follow the instructions to report spam so noone else gets caught in the trap.

It will be difficult for you to find a 4BR rental anywhere near this rate. Best area to look will be very far west in the Sunset or more southward, or in Bayview/Hunter's Point, but I don't consider that a very safe neighborhood.

Amy Blakeley
McGuire Real Estate
ablakeley[at]mcguire.com
Hi Tuyen, I have personally seen this house and find it hard to believe that the rental amount listed is correct. The home is located in one of san Franciscos most saught after neighborhoods. Let me look into my notes and get back to you on this.
Web Reference: http://Stellaandmike.com