Mike Heyden, Home Buyer in Palm Beach, FL

Is there off street parking? How much are the HOE fees.?

Asked by Mike Heyden, Palm Beach, FL Sun Jan 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104087025-220-W-Rittenhouse-…

Answers

4
As the others mentioned, this unit has an offer pending, but unit 14C is avialable (needs rennovations, has 3 bedrooms vs 2 in unit 7E, condo fees are $1,381/month, listed for $495k, and been on the market for 74 days). There's plenty of off street parking available in the area.

If 3 bedrooms is more space than you need, then there is a lot of great value in other buildings in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood. My office is located in the heart of it. I see that you're in Palm Beach. Are you looking to move to the area? Looking for an investment? Looking for someone else? If I can be of assistance in any way, then please feel free to reach out. Thanks Mike. Have a great day!

Ryan C. Garrity
U S Spaces, Inc.
2043 Locust St., 1F
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-829-8850 x208
215-514-9424 (cell)
ryan@usspaces.com
http://www.usspaces.com
Mike,

As the unit needs complete renovation, it is unlikely that the inspection contingency will result in this property becoming available. 14C (Association fees of $1381 per month) also requires complete renovation, but it has great space and light with views directly overlooking the Rittenhouse Square. Next door is The Rittenhouse Hotel and there is both self accessed and valet parking available there for $285 per month.

My office is around the corner and I specialize in the Rittenhouse Square area. If you would like more information about listings in Center City, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michael Garden
CITYSPACE
2200 Walnut
Philadelphia 19103
215 625 3650

Cell: 215 500 2981

http://www.michaelgarden.com

Winner of the 2011 CITYSPACE Customer Service Award
Hi Mike,

There is no off-street parking for that building. But there are several parking garages nearby. I would be happy to send you a list if you would like.

Currently the home that you're interested in has an offer pending. There is however another unit in the building, and several similar apartments on Rittenhouse Square that you might be interested in viewing. Please feel free to give me a call or email me at your convenience to discuss.

Ian Perler
Licensed real estate sales person
Star Real Estate Group
(203) 770-3803
Ian@Starrealestategroup.net
The homeowners fee is $1,226 per month. However that property has a contengency under it which means someone put an offer in and has the first right to go through with their agreement.

There is another property in that building with 3 bedrooms if you want . Let me know if you would like to look at it sometime this week. The monthly fee is $1,381. Price is at 495k.

Feel free to contact me if you would like me to send you other condo properties for sale in that area. I have done many in center city.

Jon Unrath
JUnrath12@comcast.net
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505