Property Q&A in Florida>Question Details

Roger, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

Is there anyone still unsure as to what action to take about their purchase at Grande Palisades? I strongly suggest you take urgent legal advice.

Asked by Roger, Outside U.S. Sat Oct 24, 2009

To understand your legal rights and the options available to you you need to speak to a lawfirm experienced in such cases. The original GP forum was closed down due to 'legal threats', but there is another forum for concerned purchasers at - - which has some information. Draytek.

As an update to the above, I used Urban Thier Federer & Jackson - - to represent me and, although due to the terms of the settlement I am unable to discuss the specific details, I am relieved to now have closure in relation to the Lake Austin Reserve/IAP matter.

I am confident that selecting Urban Thier Federer & Jackson was the right decision for me in this matter and would encourage everyone to explore their legal rights as to Grande Palisades, Avalon and Magnolia Woods.