Property Q&A in Haines City>Question Details

Kerri, Home Buyer in Haines City, FL

Is there any way to find out if another house can be put on this property. Please let me kow. Thanks

Asked by Kerri, Haines City, FL Mon May 13, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Kerri:

Sure, you need to call the county (Polk County that is). Ask them if the house is under jurisdiction of the city or county (most probably the answer would be County). Then ask them if you could add another home on the lot based on the zoning of the land. Below is the link to some homes on pig lands in Haines City:…

Hope this helps.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer