Property Q&A in White Plains>Question Details

Pat Anthony…, Home Buyer in North Salem, NY

Is there any parking in this building, or municipal parking locally? Additionally how much are the Maint. Fees

Asked by Pat Anthony Badia, North Salem, NY Sun Jan 22, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058783288-15-Stewart-Pl-Whit…

Answers

5
Hi Pat,

Since you have already recieved the answers to the maint fee question , I would just like to add that in terms of parking, typically only 1 space comes with this a 1-2bdrm unit, but there is a 3 bdrm unit on in this building as well that may include 2 spaces. In addition, I am a resident in one of the condo's on Stewart and there are typically spaces for rent (approx $100 per monty) by other owners who do not use their spaces if additional parking is needed. I am an expert on Stewart place (as well as WP). If you would like to see the unit you inquired about, or any of the others that are on in this building or the other condo on Stewart (there are currently two 2brm, one 3brm and six 1bdrm condo units for sale on this street.) please feel free to call or write

Lisa K. Dollinger
William Raveis Real Estate
lisa.dollinger@raveis.com
914-907-1570
Hi Pat:

The maintenance is listed as $475 and Realist list the taxes as $6564. Parking is underneath in the garage.

You can use the link below to search properties like an agent with more detailed, up to date information than what is available on the internet, such as maintenance fees and taxes.

If you should have any further questions or would like to view the unit, feel free to give me a call.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie Encarnacao, SFR
Century 21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
It is listed in MLS as having taxes of $5600 and maintenance/common charges of $475 a month. It is also listed as a "short sale". I have showed in this building many times, but I have not inquired recently. The last time I checked the apartment my client was interested in was a two bedroom, but only came with one parking space, and for a second space you had to go on a waiting list. I truthfully do not know what the situation is at this time, but I would be happy to show it to you and if you have an interest in it finding out more information on it from the management company.
Please let me know if you would like more information or if I can help you in finding another apartment in White Plains or in the area.
Mindy Gerstein
Pat,
Both are very fair questions. As a regular poster here I will advise you to select a "buyers agent" to represent you and your buyers agent will answer all those questions for you. In reading posts of professionals here you will find many different styles as well as levels of education and service or knowledge in general.
It is important you develope a level of communication and trust you are comfortable with. In any real estate transaction there are questions and a seasoned agent can help you sort it all out. Personally the best agents all work together to get the deal done. Local knowledge is important. Good luck in your search.
Andy
Web Reference: http://www.andrewsilfen.com
Hi, yes there is parking available and also municipal lots right up the street at the City Center.

Chris