Derrick Barn…, Home Buyer in Rochester Hills, MI

Is there any current info on this house? I understand it may be bank owned but there aren't any signs to indicate which bank it is owned by.

Asked by Derrick Barnes, Rochester Hills, MI Sun Sep 5, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/43955681-46305-N-Manitou-Ct-S…

Answers

2
Derrick,
This home is located in a new subdivision. It was marked pending 12/15/2009. It was not listed as a short sale but it probably should be. The sheriff's sale was done on this & 4 lots on the same street on 6/11/2010.
I have the bank information. I only live about a mile from this house & I live close to the bank that will own this when they redeem it. If a home is vacant they can redeem it after 1 month but it also has 4 lots tied with it. I will find out Tuesday what they are doing with it. I'm not sure how finished it is but I will find that out as well on Monday or Tuesday. Please call me for the information..
Sigrid Garrick
E-Pro & SFR Certified Realtor
SigridG@KW.com
586-322-7165
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 5, 2010
Hi Derrick our data base shows the home went on the market back in Dec and shortly after received an offer but is not showing closed yet. If you are interested we can make some calls on it and see where they are with it since it does say they will take back up offers.

Let us know ad we'll see what we can do.

Ed or Cindy Knight
586-336-1506
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 5, 2010