Property Q&A in Rockville>Question Details

Petitlapin3, Home Buyer in Rockville, MD

Is there an offer placed on this property? Would like to request more photos of this property. Any liens and HOA fees for this property.?

Asked by Petitlapin3, Rockville, MD Wed Jan 4, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3050375282--Wild-Oak-Ter-R…

Answers

7
There was a forclosure sale recorded last February for $525,000 which I would bet is not this house. It is not uncommon for banks to "Hold" on to forclosure homes for months before they are listed. This has been a common practice since the ROBO signing issued surfaced in 2010. There are hundreds of REO homes waiting their turn to be listed.

My search of the street did not even show a "Withdrawn from Market" short sale showing the bank foreclosed on the home before a short sale could be completed. Not having a previous short sale listing does not necessarily mean this home is not a foreclosure waiting to be listed by the bank.

Wild Oak street numbers run 1302 to 1322....a 1312 does not show in the county tax records. The taxes for the homes varies from $7,200 to $7,700 with a monthy HOA fee of $107.00 per month.

Depending on the foreclosing bank this home could be listed in a few months or mid year.

I could set you up with an automatic email when the home becomes available.
Good Afternoon Petitlapin:
The property in question does not have a physical address other than the street name. However I was able to locate a few items of interest:
1. There have not been any listings in this neighborhood since Feb 2011.
2. There are two properties on Wild Oak Terrace that sold in 2011 one in Feb at 525k and one in March at 570k.
3. There was a house listed for 590k in Feb 2011 for 590k with 3bedrooms 2.2baths. This was fair market sale and often persons who listed once are still interested in selling.

If you would like me to do some research on this property to find out if they are interested in moving forward on a sale of their home, I would be happy to do so. Please contact me for further details and how we can get started.

Best Wishes--Natalie Dean 202.438.1056
Hi, your post doesn't list a specific house - do you see a sign or something that leads you to believe it's being sold?

Feel free to give me a call or send me an email - I can help you figure it out.
You need a REALTOR to work hard for you! Third party sites leave listings out there like a dangling participle and it drives me crazy! I feel so bad for buyers, but it is nice to get the call on a listing that I sold months- even years ago so that I can help that buyer.
I will be happy to set up a customized, accurate search for you. Give me a call or shoot me an email.
I work at the buyer's pace- as fast or as slow as you'd like.
Molly
240-676-1656
Good Morning,

I'm assuming this property sold last February 2011 for $525,000 with $5,000 back at closing. Sometimes the 3rd party sites are not updated as soon as they should be.

If you are looking for something similar, please let me know and I would be happy to assist you.

Patty Smith, Realtor
Long and Foster Real Estate
It has either already closed or has not yet hit the open market. It's not showing up in the MLS. Once a property is foreclosed, it can take weeks or months to be listed with a realtor and show up in the MLS. That could be the case here. It may not have been assigned to a realtor yet. You'd have to register on Realty Trac to get details .
The address you are asking about is not showing up in your email. Can you send me the house address and I can get your questions answered.

Chris Dyer