Debra Jensen, Other/Just Looking in Iowa City, IA

Is there an HOA besides the yearly Westbrook area one and how much is it per month.?

Asked by Debra Jensen, Iowa City, IA Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107735277-9304-W-Utopia-Rd-P…

Answers

2
Debra

There is also a one time capital improvement fee of $1525 to move in to Westbrook Village. I am also from Iowa originally - give me a call sometime to discuss this and other retirement communities in the Valley.

Rachel Shanahan
602-400-3841
Hi Debra,

The HOA fees for this type of home, i.e., Townhome or Patio home is $582 annually plus $270 per month as these areas of Townhomes have a smaller pool near them. There are still 2 recreation centers and 2 community pools as well. Bear in mind that these units have blanket insurance policies, take care of roof repair, front yard maintenance, pest control and common area maintenance. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.